What are cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you enter certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and – depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment – they can be used to identify you.
Types of cookies used
The website https://hoteltodoblanco.com uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: They are those that, well treated by the website or by third parties, allow the number of users to be quantified and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the website. For this, the navigation you make on this website is analyzed in order to improve it.
- Technical cookies: These are those processed by the website that allow registered users to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as, for example, carrying out the process of purchasing a Product or Service.
Some cookies are essential for the operation of the website, for example, the comment system or the search engine.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow users to access the Service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria established by the user, such as the language or type of browser through which the user connects. to this website.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by the website or by third parties, allow the supply of advertising spaces on this website to be managed in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisements to the content of the requested service or to the Your use of this website.
The Owner or third parties can analyze your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These types of cookies store information on the user’s behavior —obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits— that allows the development of a specific profile to show advertisements based on it.
You can accept, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options.
In the following links you will find instructions to enable or disable cookies in the most common browsers.
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Third party cookies
This website uses DoubleClick services that may install cookies to collect information for website usage and statistical purposes. The cookies installed allow you to improve the advertising you find on the website by showing you advertising according to the content that is relevant to you, thus improving your perception of the quality of the website.
The website uses the services of Google Adsense and Google Analytics that can install cookies that are used to obtain statistics and advertising data.
The website includes other functionalities provided by social networks that can install cookies. You can share the content on your social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram or YouTube with the buttons included for this purpose or with the sharing tools of social networks.
Warning about deleting cookies
You can delete and block cookies from this website, but part of the site will not function properly or its quality may be affected.
In case you have any questions about this Cookies Policy or want to make any comments about this website, you can send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org